Sun Life Investment Management and Verus Partners Canada are pleased to introduce Southport Crossing, a master-planned business park in the City of Edmonton. Southport Crossing will provide exceptional value to businesses seeking lease or design build opportunities in a master planned business park.
- 140-acres available to accommodate a variety of office, industrial, warehouse and distribution uses serving the greater Edmonton area
- Professionally designed for office and industrial users seeking high quality, functional space within a master-planned business park
- Outstanding location along the north side of 41st Avenue SE, immediately east of a newly constructed four-way interchange at the Queen Elizabeth II Highway
- The park entrance is along Ewing Trail (91st Street SE), which has recently been completed from Ellerslie Road to 41st Avenue SE. Ewing Trail is the major north-south arterial roadway serving south Edmonton
- Adjacent to the CP Intermodal Yard, less than 3 km to Anthony Henday Freeway, 10 km to the Edmonton International Airport, and close proximity to extensive commercial, retail and service amenities along the Ellerslie Corridor
- Long-term ownership by Sun Life Investment Management ensures high quality design and construction standards applied to all improvements
- All buildings are planned to be LEED certified